Love Advice: 5 good reasons to stop panicking about finding 'Mr Right'
There's nothing wrong with being fussy and the more Mr Wrongs you go out with, the more likely you are to find Mr Right. Here's 5 reasons to stop worrying about your search...
1. It's likely that some of the best, most wicked sex you'll have is with someone you don't love. Most women don't do the really kinky stuff with a man they think could be a future husband.
2. The longer you leave it the fussier you'll be - this is a good thing because it means you're not 'settling'.
3. The longer you stay single, the more independent you'll be. This means you'll choose a life partner for the right reasons: you want them rather than need them.
4. The more Mr Wrongs you go out with, the more likely you are to find Mr Right. The more you veer away from type, the more likely you are to find someone who'll make you happy.
5. For every successful single woman who regrets having focused on her career, there's a woman who settled down too early and thinks she's missed out. There's an up and down side to everything.