Sex Advice: The top 5 things he's hoping you'll do the first time you have sex
While you might want to hide your body under the covers or be afraid to show you're enjoying yourself, he will probably be thinking the opposite!
1. Give great oral sex: It's not only one of his favourite things, it shows you're as interested in giving as you are in receiving pleasure.
2. Be active: I'm not suggesting you bounce around the bed like a four-year-old who's just consumed their body weight in sweets, but please don't leave it up to him to make all the moves.
3. Not stress about your body: Hiding under the covers, insisting the lights are turned out - you know the drill. Even if your thighs look like orange peel, you're having sex with the man, and unless it's a one-night stand, at some point he's going to have to see you naked. Get it over and done with: let him see everything first time around and you'll both feel better.
4. Let him know you're enjoying it: Listen, he's read the girls' mags and maybe even picked up the odd sex book or two. He knows women fake it and it's not that easy to get everything right. Don't patronise him by pretending you like everything he does (unless of course you do - lucky cow!) but do let him know when he's doing something particularly well. A moan or 'ummmm' will do.
5. Save the post-sex emotional fallout for your girlfriends: If he really doesn't want to know you now that he's had his wicked way, you'll only embarrass yourself by trying to find out if you're an item. If he really likes you, he'll call the next day and organise your next date. The more relaxed you are about the whole thing, the more smitten he'll be. Be affectionate and shoot a few meaningful looks, so he knows it meant something, but resist hanging onto his legs as he makes for the front door.