• "After I had a baby my partner complains that he can't feel sex - nor can I. Help!"


    I'm a 21 year-old girl and I had a baby girl 8 months ago, but I'm really depressed because since having a baby my partner has said he can't feel sex any more and neither can I.

    What can I do if my vagina has stretched?


    Relax, this is perfectly normal. All vaginas stretch during birth and the reason you both can't feel anything is that the muscles are too loose to 'grab' onto his penis.

    To fix this, you need to do pelvic floor exercises. All you need to do is squeeze the same muscle you'd squeeze to stop yourself peeing.

    Once you think you've found it (put two fingers inside your vagina and squeeze and see if you can feel anything), it's a matter of repeatedly squeezing and releasing that muscle, doing a series of repetitions.

    Start by squeezing and releasing it 10 times, three times a day. Then work up to three sets of 20, then three sets of 40. You should feel some tightening after a few weeks. Also try holding the squeeze for a few seconds each time.

    Master over 100 new sex positions

    Add a comment
    1. Yes, please! Email me when there are more comments after mine
    2. We need to ask you a question to prove you're a human because evil spam computers keep abusing our form!

    Ask Tracey Cox a sex or relationship question