Sex Advice: 6 tips for giving her sensational oral sex
1. Use the flat of your tongue, not the tip of it when you go down on her. Use the tip and your tongue will be knackered out in about five minutes.
It feels too hard on her end (especially at the start) and if you flatten out your tongue as much as possible, it covers a bigger area and feels deliciously soft and squishy.
2. Don’t expect an orgasm in five minutes: unless she’s massively turned on, settle in for the cunnilingus long haul. Around 20 minutes is about right. Yes really.
3. Gently push up the fleshy part of her mons pubis with your thumb to expose her clitoris clearly, then make slow circles with a relaxed tongue around the rim. First circle one way, then reverse it.
4. Get her to make a ‘V’ with her fingers, positioning them where she wants you to focus, then lick between them. The turn on isn’t just her knowing you’ll be dead on target for where she likes being licked most, there’s something deliciously naughty about having her fingers and bits licked at the same time.
5. An oldie but still one of the simplest, most effective techniques around: spell out the letters of the alphabet with your tongue as you’re licking her clitoris. This ensures you’re constantly stimulating a new area, heightens sensation and ensures she doesn’t get oversensitive.
6. If your tongue gets tired, move your head from side to side and up and down instead or simply hold it still against her and let her wiggle against you.