Been to the gym? Squeezed yourself into your skinny jeans, hair done, makeup fabulous, teeth white and looking edible? Make sure the rest of you also makes the grade.
Follow my top tips to make sure your vagina stays in tip-top shape!
- Change tampons frequently.
- To always smell sweet, avoid garlic, tight clothing, synthetic knickers and wearing tights too frequently.
- Wipe front to back after you've been to the loo.
- Rinse thoroughly after washing.
- Ideally, wash with a soap-free liquid (available in most chemists).
- Pee before and after sex to flush out bacteria.
- Don't even think about using vaginal deodorant.
The strength, firmness and frequency of your erections tend to mirror the rest of your life. They are a reflection of your health, lifestyle, emotions and relationship. The better all that is, the better your erections will be.
Make sure your penis is performing at its best by following my top tips:
- Be realistic. Age affects erections. You're not going to be as hard or have as many erections at 40 as you will at 18. Don't stress about it.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle and exercise. The better your general health, the less likely you are to need medication - a common cause of erection problems.
- Avoid stress - a calm penis is a happy one. Overworked, over-exhausted penises (not surprisingly) have trouble rising to the occasion.
- Use lube during marathon intercourse sessions to avoid irritating the skin.
I'm 25 and only lost my virginity a year ago to a one night stand. Since then, I've had a number of other one nighters to try to get more experience. I've met a really nice guy and we've been dating for a month but we haven't had sex yet. I keep putting it off because I don't want to do anything wrong and put him off. What should I do now?
I'm 32 and I have no desire to settle down just yet. I've had a series of one night stands that have ended with me being shouted at by the women I've had sex with - they accuse me of giving out mixed messages. I want to continue having no-strings sex but want to know how to do it so no-one gets hurt - or angry - afterwards. If I want a one night stand, should I say so up front? If I do, won't she run away? I know I don't sound like a nice guy, but I am!
The government's push for an opt in (rather than opt out) internet porn filter scheme means many couples will be forced to have a conversation about porn. Not sure how to broach it with your partner? Here's the answers to some common questions that hopefully will help!
Men complain that women give rubbish hand-jobs, women complain he's way too rough. Confused as to what she really wants? Here's the top five hand-jobs consistently voted the most popular by her:
After 15 books and more than 20 years of writing about sex, I've found certain techniques continually top the "That was bloody fabulous!" list! Why not take it in turns - this week, it's his turn; next week it's hers! Here are my top 5 tips for hand-jobs that he'll love...
I’m going to have sex with my boyfriend for the first time next weekend and want to make him feel welcome and for it to be special but not for it to be really obvious that I’m ready to ‘put out’. I don’t want to look like I’m trying too hard.
It’s simple: try using lube. But which is the best lube and for what?
One of my most popular toys - the Supersex Glass Dildo Set - is also the one most people are confused by. I get asked the following questions time and time again, so thought I should tackle them one by one.