Want to suggest something steamy, without getting burned? Check out my latest video for Body Talk (and don't forget to subscribe so you won't miss any of my weekly videos!)
I’m having an affair and ironically, sex with my husband has never been better. It’s confusing me. I was all set to leave now I’m not sure.
Here's my latest video for Body Talk (makre sure you subscribe!). In this video we see what members of the public think of threesomes, and I explain why threesomes are a whole lot better in theory than in practice.
I’ve heard that if you make yourself come just before having sex with a woman, it will make you last longer. Is this true? Is it also true that wearing a condom works as well?
My partner and I are really keen to try anal, and I have been experimenting with anal play for a while now (using fingers etc), but when it comes to actually having doing it I don’t like the idea of how dirty it is. Is there any way to get myself properly clean before we try full anal sex?
- Try dismissing it. Most erotic adventures we play in our heads are harmless and make for great masturbation fantasies. Are you worrying unnecessarily?
- If you feel it’s reached an unhealthy level of frequency or making you feel uncomfortable around the person you’re fantasizing about, give your fantasy a negative ending.
- Continue to replay the fantasy but end it differently each time - always badly: your partner catches you, they say something horrid, their partner finds out.
I’ve tried just about everything to stop myself coming too soon but it’s still happening. I read online that taking things like Prozac or another anti-depressant can help. Is that true? It seems like a strange link to me. Why would these affect how long you last in bed?
A friend of my boyfriend’s claims he can give himself a blow job. Is this even possible?
Early menopause runs in my family and I’m terrified it will have an effect on my sex life.
Try the following tips...
- Cut back on the amount of lube you’re using.
- If his penis is short, switch thrusting styles so he’s not pulling back as far and staying quite close to you.
- Does his erection curve a particular way? Most point up but some stick straight out or point downward or sideways. The vagina tends to curve upwards towards your tummy. Alter the position to suit his erection curve.